|From my Instagram yo: UnlacedDreams|
Shop Name: Cupidrop
Ordering & Shipping:
The Cupidrop website is easy to use and the payment secure. I had previously received a code for 15% of my first order when I joined their mailing list, which is what finally made me pull the trigger and make an order with them. I placed my order late on a Friday night, received an email with a pre-shipping tracking number on Saturday, and my package finally shipped out with USPS Priority Mail on Monday from New York. Because my order was over $50, shipping was free! Priority mail took 3 days to get down the east coast, which I find pretty standard for where I live.
This is what I really regret not taking pictures of: how amazingly well the Cupidrop box was secured. The box was damn near encased in custom-made tape with the word "Cupidrop" printed on it. Custom tape? Okay, color me impressed. Inside the box, each item was individually bubble-wrapped and secured with more custom tape. I could have thrown the box out of a moving vehicle and the products would have survived unscathed, they were that securely packaged.
I intend to review these at a later date, so I won't dedicate time to discussing them here
- A.True Real Black Tea True Active CC cushion in 01
- A.True Violet Petal Black Tea Hydrating Moisturizer
- A.True Real Black Tea True Active Mask (x3)
- Kicho Sheep Oil Cream
- Kicho Phyto Natural Refreshing Toner
- Kicho Phyto Natural Total Essence
- Cosrx Advanced Snail all-in-one Cream
- Cosrx Aloe Vera oil-free Moisture Cream
- Cosrx Natural BHA Skin Returning Emulsion
- A.True Violet Petal Black Tea Hydrating Toner
- A.True Black Tea All Day Aqua Sun Gel
- A.True White Snow Tea Brilliant Aurora Cream
- A.True Darjeeling Black Tea First Anti-Wrinkle Cream
The prices were reasonable, the shipping was fast, the packaging perfect, and the samples plentiful. What more could you ask for from a K-Beauty retailer? Cupidrop doesn't have a huge selection at the moment, but what they have is good quality and hopefully they will expand their product offerings in the future. Would I buy from them again? Yes, yes, and YES! They have officially become my favorite US-based shop for skincare products, no doubts about that.
*I have no affiliation with Cupidrop and I paid for all this stuff myself*